We know you are a working adult.
We know you are busy.
Our Enriched Studies program makes it easy for you
to come back to college and finish your degree.
Maybe this is the part of the story where you start pursuing a new calling. Maybe this is the part of the story where you get that promotion, get out of the cubicle, get the degree you started years ago but never finished. Maybe this is the part of the story where your faith deepens and you find yourself newly prepared and energized to serve your church and defend your faith.
The Welch College Adult Degree Program is designed around people like you—working adults who are ready for a new chapter.
What makes the Welch College
Enriched Adult Studies Program Unique?
- A Distinctive, Deliberately Christian Worldview. We believe that every person’s story fits into the grand Story that God is writing. That belief shapes everything we do.
- Excellent Professors. We don’t farm out teaching duties to third-party vendors or teaching assistants. We’re bringing our best professors to the Enriched Adult Studies Program.
- Smaller Class Size and a Genuine Sense of Community. On average, a class in Welch’s Enriched Adult Studies Program consists of 10 students. Our students get to know each other.
- Competitive Price. At $348 per credit hour, the Enriched Adult Studies Program is one of the more affordable higher education options in Middle Tennessee.
- On-campus Weekend Collaboratives to build knowledge and expand community
- We value your experience. Credit for life experience options available
- Specific and individualized degree pathway for each student. This plan will help you know what to expect from your program of study and give you a plan to complete on-time.
- Internship options and placement assistance available
The Enriched Adult Studies Program meets the needs of:
- Those who have started, but who have not completed a college degree.
- Those who want to take college courses for personal enrichment or professional development.
- Those 23 years of age or older.
Courses are offered in six-week sessions, one night a week, with two Saturday collaboratives each session. Enriches Adult Studies students may also take online courses as part of their programs.
Manufacturing and Supply Chain Logistics*
Health Care Management *
Ministry – Spanish Language
Associate of Arts in Teaching*
Associate of Science in Biology
(leads to 2+2 BS Nursing with Union or Belmont Universities)
Associate of Science in Business
Associate of Science in Ministry
Bachelor of Science in Business
Bachelor of Science in General Christian Ministry
Teacher Education Post-Baccalaureate Program
*Pending Accreditor Approval
- Three 6-week sessions per term (fall and spring) and one 6-week summer session.
- Each 3 credit hour course will meet from 6:00-9:30 p.m. one night per week
- Three classes will be offered each session scheduled on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings. Students may attend two classes per session.
- Students will be required to engage in the course online for an additional two hours each week.
*NOTE: Some Teacher Education classes may meet one night a week for the entire semester or Friday evening/Saturday sessions throughout the semester.
Some students will be able to finish an associates degree in five semesters or less, depending on previous college work. Plan on 8 semesters or 4 years for the bachelor degree – (as a full time student, of course.)
Yes. This is not an accelerated program.
Yes, it is possible to transfer college credit hours from other accredited institutions.