Below is the beginning of your application to Welch College. Please fill out the information below and press submit. Once you press submit, you will be redirected to the full application.
Take time to read through the application to make sure you have all the information needed to complete the appication. If you find that you are missing some information, don’t worry. An email will be sent to the address you submit below so that you can continue your application at another time.
Allow yourself 30-45 minutes to complete the application.
Start Your Application Here
Complete the following steps to be admitted to Welch College:
- Complete the Application for Admission
- Submit the names and contact information for two non-family personal references
- Submit the name of a pastoral reference
- Submit a transcript of high school credits
- students making application during their senior year may submit credits completed through their junior year
- Arrange to take the ACT or SAT test and have the score sent to Welch College
- if a student scores below a 19 on the math portion of the ACT s/he will be required to take remedial math
ACT institutional code – 3961
SAT institutional code – 1232
Once the student submits an application s/he will receive a letter of provisional acceptance.
Full Acceptance will be granted once the admissions committee reviews the student’s application file and determines to grant full acceptance.
We’re here to help.
Welch College does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national and ethnic origin, age, or disability in admitting students or in otherwise administering its educational policies and school-sponsored programs.