A new way to support Welch College
Do you shop on Amazon? Support Welch College by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Amazon has created partnerships with a variety of non-profits called AmazonSmile. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchase to Welch College.
This is a simple and automatic way for you to support Welch College when you shop with no cost to you. All proceeds will be donated to our annual giving campaign which supports student scholarships and other special projects for the college.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know.
Same products, same prices, same service.
Remember, only purchases at smile.amazon.com, (not www.amazon.com or the mobile app,) support Welch College. Every qualified purchase you make on AmazonSmile will benefit Welch College.
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
No extra account needed!
You can use your existing account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, wish list, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. From time to time, we may offer special, limited time promotions that increase the donation amount on one or more products or services or provide for additional donations to charitable organizations. Special terms and restrictions may apply. Please see the relevant promotion for complete details.
How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
To shop at AmazonSmile, simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
How do I select the “Community and Technical College Foundation of Ashland Inc.” to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. AmazonSmile will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
Can I receive a tax deduction for amounts donated from my purchases on AmazonSmile?
Donations are made by the AmazonSmile Foundation and are not tax deductible by you.
Kroger Community Rewards
Giving More Back
Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy…all you have to do is shop at Kroger (or Kroger Family Stores) and swipe your Plus Card!
Sign In or Create an Account to Enroll
- Go to kroger.com/communityrewards
- If you don’t already have an account, select “Create an Account.”
- After you have entered in your email and password for your new account, you must select a preferred store. In the “Your Location” tab, type “Nashville, TN.” When selecting your preferred store, you MUST choose “5705 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN 37209” so that Welch College will show up when selecting your organization.
- Select “Create Account.
- After your account has been created, you will be prompted to either add your plus card number or get a plus card by adding your ten-digit phone number.
- After you have created your account and received your plus card number, you will be taken to an Account Summary page.
- Fill in your information in the second to last tab labeled personal information.
- In the last section labeled Community Rewards, then click enroll. In the blank provided, type “Welch” or our ID number 89730 to find our organization.
Kroger Family of Stores
No Kroger in your area? All of these retailers will support the Kroger Community Rewards Program.