Complete the following steps to be admitted to Welch College:
- Complete the Application for Admission
- Submit the names and contact information for two non-family personal references
- Submit the name of a pastoral reference
- Submit a transcript of high school credits
- students making application during their senior year may submit credits completed through their junior year
- Arrange to take the ACT or SAT test and have the score sent to Welch College
- if a student scores below a 19 on the math portion of the ACT s/he will be required to take remedial math
ACT institutional code – 3961
SAT institutional code – 1232
- Request that an official transcript of academic work from each college attended be sent directly to Welch College.
Full Acceptance will be granted once the admissions committee reviews the student’s application file and determines to grant full acceptance.