- Masters Program
- Enriched Adult Studies
- Online Learning
The mission of the Welch College Academic Office is to foster and support academic excellence in the education of Christian leaders.
Goals of the Registrar’s Office
- To maintain accurate academic records.
- To provide timely, accurate information for students, faculty, administrators, and others to whom Welch College reports.
- To monitor and correctly implement College policies related to records, academic programs, enrollment, matriculation, and awarding of credit.
- To assist with management of academic processes and procedures.
- Reliable information will be consistently provided.
- The services of the Registrar’s Office will be effective and efficient.
- Appropriate academic advising will be supported.
- College academic policies will be implemented consistently.
- Academic processes and procedures will be consistently planned and supported.
Request a Transcript
To obtain a copy of your transcript, please complete each of these three steps:
- 1. Fill out the Release of Information Form.
- 2. Send the completed form to the Registrar’s Office by one of the following means:
Registrar’s Office (Transcript Request)
P.O. Box 479
Gallatin, TN 37066
- 3. Make payment of $5 for processing fee by one of the following means:
- a. Pay by check or money order by mailing it to Welch College; or
- b. Pay by check or money order by hand-delivering payment.
- c. Pay online using the button below
Transcripts will not be processed until payment has been received. Checks should be made payable to “Welch College.”
All transcript payments are nonrefundable. If an individual has a hold (e.g., financial), Welch College cannot release his/her transcript until that hold is cleared. If an individual has a question about this, he/she should contact the Registrar’s Office.
Please allow up to 1 week for processing.
Request A Replacement Diploma
There is a $75.00 charge for your diploma order (including shipping and diploma cover). All financial obligations to Welch College must be satisfied before your diploma is released.
All replacement diplomas will have signatures of current officials and graduate names as they were originally printed.
- Submit replacement diploma requests to the Registrar’s Office.
- Replacement diploma is subject to verification of degree conferment.
- Allow 10-12 weeks for processing and shipping.
- Payment of $75 is required before diploma is ordered.
- Payment options include cash, check, money order, or the online using the button below.
Make checks payable to:
Office of the Registrar
P. O. Box 479
Gallatin, TN 37066