- Admitted Students
- Visit Welch
- Tuition & Financial Aid
IMPORTANT NOTE: This form must be submitted and completed before May 15 to receive maximum consideration for any Welch College scholarship.
In order to maintain your eligibility for a Welch College scholarship, you must:
- Apply for Federal Aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- This should be completed and submitted before the May 15 priority date.
- Visit fafsa.ed.gov to complete and submit the FAFSA.
- Enroll in at least 12 credit hours.
For first time in college and transfer students, in order for your scholarship application to be considered, you must have received an offer of admission by May 15.
- If you have not yet applied, you can do that at welch.edu/gotowelch.
- Complete the scholarship application below. Incomplete scholarship applications will be discarded.