- Admitted Students
- Visit Welch
- Tuition & Financial Aid
|SCHOLARSHIPS||ACT SCORE||SAT SCORE||CLT SCORE||ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP|
|Presidential Honors Scholarship*||31+||1420+||94+||$10,000|
|TRANSFER GPA||ANNUAL AWARD|
|3.6 and up**||$6,000|
|3.1 to 3.59**||$4,000|
|2.6 to 3.0**||$2,000|
*Applicable for first time in college students only.
**Applicable for new transfer students only.
This $2,500 per year award is available to students whose fathers are the primary pastors of a Free Will Baptist church, full-time Free Will Baptist International and North American Missionaries. Eligible students must also meet the following criteria: live at home with parents who provide at least half of the students’ support, are under 24 years of age-plan to live in one of Welch College’s dormitories-plan to register for a minimum of 12 hours per semester.
Free Will Baptist Ministry Scholarship
All Pastoral Ministry or Youth and Family Ministry majors will be raised to the Presidential Honors level ($10,000) of the ACT/SAT/CLT scholarship. All additional scholarships may be stacked. If a ministry student already qualifies for the Presidential Honors level, an appeal may be submitted requesting additional scholarship money. Click here to apply.
The wife or husband of a full-time student (taking 12 hours or more at full tuition) may register at half tuition for up to an equal amount of hours.
Tippett Alumni Scholarship
The Bert and Dianne Tippett Alumni Scholarship is awarded each year to a child or grandchild of a Welch College Alumnus. Applications and reference forms are due May 1st.
Scholarships are available from donors in amounts ranging from $100 to $2,000 per year. These scholarships are granted to students selected by the College administration. Need, academic achievement, and character are considered in selecting the recipients. Please note that not all scholarships are funded each year.
- William E. and Dixie M. Atkinson Scholarship
- Beacon Church Scholarship
- Berkeley Free Will Baptist Church Scholarship
- Louis and Thelma Brautigan Scholarship Fund
- Pat Burttram Memorial Scholarship
- L. D. Carlisle Scholarship
- Christian Business Leaders Association Scholarship
- Christian Education Scholarship
- Marvin Z. and Agnes M. Cobb Scholarship
- Thomas A. Collins Business Scholarship
- Cornerstone Free Will Baptist Church Scholarship
- Mary Wilkerson Covington Memorial Scholarship
- Reverend Robert Crawford Scholarship
- Reverend Ronald and Mary Belle Creech Scholarship
- Reverend O. L. and Lois Fields Scholarship Fund
- Riley Giddons Scholarship
- Jewel Sutton Hagewood Memorial Scholarship
- Will Hall Memorial Scholarship
- Ralph C. and Lucille Hampton Academic Scholarship
- Billy D. Hanna Pastoral Scholarship
- Carlisle and Marie Hanna Missions Scholarship
- Elba Baxter Harwell Family Scholarship Fund
- Heritage Scholarship
- Mrs. Ada C. Hollis Memorial Scholarship
- L. C. Johnson Scholarship
- Paul J. Ketteman Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Lakeview (NC) Free Will Baptist Church Scholarship
- Leckrone/Bethel Scholarship
- Legacy Scholarship (institutional)
- Lowdermilk Scholarship
- William H. Lowe Memorial Scholarship
- Charles McNeese Memorial Scholarship
- Jesse Meade Memorial Scholarship
- Mrs. Gertrude Reese Montgomery Memorial Scholarship
- NYC Competition Winners’ Scholarships (institutional)
- Oliver Family Scholarship
- Dr. W. Stanley Outlaw Biblical Studies Scholarship
- Tilden and Rosalie Parks Scholarship
- Henry and Imogene Patterson Memorial Scholarship
- Emila Patton Memorial Scholarship
- Yvonne Philpot Memorial Music Scholarship
- Reverend and Mrs. L. V. Pinson Scholarship
- Reverend Henry L. “Roy” Player Memorial Missions Scholarship
- Fannie L. Polston Scholarship
- Ashlee Powelka Missionary Scholarship
- Price/Kicklighter Memorial Scholarship
- Ada Rice Memorial Scholarship
- Helen Sanders Memorial Fund
- Sherwood Forest Free Will Baptist Church Scholarship Fund
- Linda Shipley Music Scholarship
- Judy Aycock Simpson Scholarship
- Simpson-Frazier Scholarship
- Spouse Scholarship (institutional)
- Reverend and Mrs. Ralph Staten Scholarship
- Rebecca Stewart Scholarship
- Sturgill Family Business Administration Scholarship
- J. A. Thigpen Scholarship
- Dr. Jonathan Thigpen Scholarship
- Owen Thomas Scholarship Fund
- TICUA-UPS Scholars Scholarship
- Victory (NC) Free Will Baptist Church Scholarship
- Leah Waddell Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Webb’s Prarie Fund
- Minnie S. Wilkinson Memorial Scholarship
- Homer Willis Music Scholarship
- Herbert Winchester Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Robert E. Woodard Pastoral Ministry Scholarship
The job market in the Gallatin area is extremely conducive to students who need to finance their education. The college maintains a Job Bank, a list of area businesses where Welch College students can expect to find openings. Nashville employers have traditionally favored Welch College students. On-campus student workers typically work 10-12 hours per week. These jobs are awarded according to financial need. On-campus job applications are kept in the Financial Aid Office.
To receive any type of financial aid, students must have a completed admission file and financial aid file.
We’re here to help.
Welch College does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national and ethnic origin, age, or disability in admitting students or in otherwise administering its educational policies and school-sponsored programs.