Welch College has an opening for an office assistant in the Enrollment Management Department. The full-time, hourly position is immediately available, with the intent to hire as soon as possible.
· Commitment to the Mission of Welch College
· Intermediate computer skills; proficiency particularly with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
· Ability to learn various software and internet applications (cloud computing)
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively in person and by phone
· Ability to multi-task, be organized, and manage time effectively
· Good written and oral communication skills
· High attention to detail
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
· Clerical and support work for applicant and prospect files
· Answer phone and greet guests
· Maintain multiple databases and call lists
· Manage multiple calendars
· Prepare and assist with visit days (Welcome and Senior Days)
Submit resumes or referrals to Debbie Mouser, director of enrollment services at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Welch College, 3606 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37205. All submissions should be received by October 1, 2014.