What is the difference between a Campus Tour and a Personal Visit?
A Campus Tour:
- Recommended for high school freshmen and sophomores, parents, youth sponsors, and community members.
- Enjoy a guided walkthrough of our buildings and (if classes are in session) meet faculty, staff, and students along the way.
- Lasts about 30 minutes.
A Personal Visit:
- Recommended for high school juniors and seniors.
- Receive a guided tour, attend an actual college class, worship with professors and students in chapel, and eat in our dining hall.
- Have the opportunity to meet with a financial aid representative, a department head, and/or a coach.
- Parents are welcomed and encouraged to attend, but this is not required.
- Customizable and Flexible–we work around your interests and schedule!
- Lasts 3-5 hours.
- Sample Schedule for a Personal Visit:
- 9 AM – Campus Tour
- 10 AM – Chapel
- 11 AM – Class
- NOON – Lunch
- 1:00 PM – meeting
- 1:30 PM – meeting